In response to more than two decades of record-breaking growth at Southwest Florida International Airport (RSW), a bright, modern, state-of-the-art terminal opened in 2005. Focused on convenience and comfort in a beautiful setting, RSW is committed to providing the region's commercial air service while offering an exceptional travel experience to the millions of passengers who use the airport each year.
About Southwest Florida International Airport
- Southwest Florida International Airport (RSW) has 11 air carriers that offer nonstop service throughout the U.S., as well as international service to Canada. With flights to major gateways like Atlanta, Chicago, New York and more, travelers have access to convenient connections worldwide.
- RSW is a Class A Port of Entry with an international arrivals facility on site.
- The entire airport property is a designated Foreign Trade Zone, which provides special customs procedures advantageous to U.S. companies engaged in international trade-related activities.
- Southwest Florida International Airport’s terminal features three concourses with 28 gates.
- International arrivals area with two gates and customs/immigrations services
- International transit lounge
- More than 30 food, beverage and retail establishments throughout the main terminal and concourses
- Free Wi-Fi (RSWiFly) and electric charging stations throughout the terminal
- Convenient Cell Phone Lot with on-airport gas station and convenience store
- On-site rental car facility, just steps away from baggage claim
- Visitors services booths located throughout the terminal for assistance while at the airport, as well as advice on travel and attractions in the area
- Water refill stations, nursing stations, outside dog walk area, electric charging locations and more