In response to more than two decades of record-breaking growth at Southwest Florida International Airport (RSW), a bright, modern, state-of-the-art terminal opened in 2005. This award-winning facility was designed with today’s traveler in mind and tomorrow’s opportunities in view.
About Southwest Florida International Airport
- Southwest Florida International Airport (RSW) offers nonstop service to 50 destinations on 15 air carriers. With flights to major gateways like Atlanta, Chicago, New York and more, travelers have access to convenient connections worldwide.
- RSW is a Class A Port of Entry with an international arrivals facility on site.
- The entire airport property is a designated Foreign Trade Zone, which provides special customs procedures advantageous to U.S. companies engaged in international trade-related activities.
- The terminal at Southwest Florida International Airport is designed to expand to 65 gates, with the ability to serve more than 16 million annually.
- Southwest Florida International Airport’s terminal features three concourses with 28 gates.
- International arrivals area with two gates and customs and immigrations services
- International transit lounge
- More than 30 food, beverage and retail establishments throughout the main terminal and concourses
- Free Wi-Fi (RSWiFly) and electric charging stations throughout the terminal
- Convenient cell phone lot with on-airport gas station and convenience store
- On-site rental car center, just steps away from baggage claim
- Currency exchange located in our business center
- Visitors services booths located throughout the terminal for assistance while at the airport, as well as advice on travel and attractions in the area